We are following the Government and Public Health England guidelines in regards to COVID-19 which means that currently, we are not running residential visits. However, we are delighted to confirm that we are now open and able to run day visits.
We will contact everyone who has a booking with us during the autumn term to discuss different programme options.
Please bear with us during this busy time and stay safe and well.
If you have a general enquiry, please email email@example.com
Welcome To Fairplay Outdoor Education Centre
Fairplay Outdoor Education Centre is based over two sites “Fairplay House” & “The Barge at Haybay”. Across these sites we can offer a wide range of land and water based activities for schools, businesses, youth groups and clubs.
Highlights of our centres:
- A Spectacular and inspiring 12-acre natural location less than 1 hour drive from London (45 minutes direct train from London Liverpool Street)
- A large range of tailored, flexible Outdoor Education Programmes
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Sole residential occupancy sleeping up to 60 pupils & 6 staff
The Barge Haybay
- Sole residential occupancy sleeping up to 24 student & 4 staff
- Picturesque, estuary setting
- Great views of and access to the Blackwater Estuary for sailing
BOOK A COURSE
Activities We Offer
From High Ropes to Crabbing, at Fairplay Outdoor Education Centre we offer a huge range of activities. For information on all of them please visit our activities page below.
Year on year fantastic experience for the children. Amazing staff, facilities and food and can’t wait for next year