We regret to announce that following the Government and Public Health England guidelines in regards to COVID-19, we are currently closed to the public. Please be assured that anyone who has a booking with us during this period will be contacted directly by a member of staff to arrange a refund.
Please bear with us during this busy time and stay safe and well.
If you have a general enquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome To Fairplay Outdoor Education Centre
Fairplay Outdoor Education Centre is based over two sites “Fairplay House” & “The Barge at Haybay”. Across these sites we can offer a wide range of land and water based activities for schools, businesses, youth groups and clubs.
Highlights of our centres:
- A Spectacular and inspiring 12-acre natural location less than 1 hour drive from London (45 minutes direct train from London Liverpool Street)
- A large range of tailored, flexible Outdoor Education Programmes
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- Sole residential occupancy sleeping up to 60 pupils & 6 staff
The Barge Haybay
- Sole residential occupancy sleeping up to 24 student & 4 staff
- Picturesque, estuary setting
- Great views of and access to the Blackwater Estuary for sailing
BOOK A COURSE
Activities We Offer
From High Ropes to Crabbing, at Fairplay Outdoor Education Centre we offer a huge range of activities. For information on all of them please visit our activities page below.
Year on year fantastic experience for the children. Amazing staff, facilities and food and can’t wait for next year