We are situated in a fantastic location to offer rides suitable to all abilities from the complete novice/non-rider to the experienced mountain biker. We have a superb fleet of bikes for all ages (7 and upwards) and provide all personal protective equipment
Maximum group size: 12
Minimum age: 7
Not giving up when it gets difficult, Facing fears, Encouraging others.
Work together and communicate, Perform and contribute to your team, Guide and advise eachother
Keeping yourself safe, Listening to and following instructions, Leading your team and communcation.
National Curriculum Links:
Take part in outdoor and adventurous activity challenges. Compare performance with previous ones and demonstrate improvement. Evaluate and recognise own success.
Develop practical skills in order to participate, compete and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Use the eight points on a compass, four and six figure grid references, symbols and key
including the use of Ordnance Survey maps) to build knowledge of the area. Use maps and mapping to describe features studied.
We help children to:
- Learn from mistakes, bounce back and try again
- Try new things with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Believe that the harder they work, the better they will get at the things that they do
- Never give up!
- Love learning!
- Keep on trying when challenges occur
- Think their way through problems
- Ask questions and think about our world
- Make links and notice patterns in their experiences
Gear selection, balance, saddle height, attack position, stability, risk assessment, control, looking ahead, progressive braking.
Activity Passport Links:
You can complete 2 achievements with this activity.