Low Ropes/problem solving
Our Problem Solving challenges and Low Ropes courses are designed to develop your teamwork skills to solve various problems your team are set. They will encourage you to work as team and support each to achieve success.
Maximum group size: 15
Minimum age: 6
Trust your team to solve the challenge, Perseverance, Making mistakes but working through them together.
Support and encourage each other, Trust and advise eachother, Working together to solve problems.
Have confidence to express own ideas, Listen to and follow instructions, Accepting other people’s opinions
National Curriculum Links:
Take part in outdoor and adventurous activities in a team. Physically active for sustained periods of time Develop flexibility, strength, technique, control and balance. Lead a healthy, active lifestyle.
We help children to:
- Learn from mistakes, bounce back and try again
- Try new things with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Believe that the harder they work, the better they will get at the things that they do
- Never give up!
- Love learning!
- Keep on trying when challenges occur
- Think their way through problems
- Ask questions and think about our world
- Make links and notice patterns in their experiences
Collaborate, communicate, compete, outdoor and adventurous activity, problem, solution, balance.
Activity Passport Links:
You can complete 3 achievements with this activity.